VisuaLCN Laboratory Software
Are you developing batteries for lead-acid or advanced cell chemistries? VisuaLCN Laboratory software, together with Bitrode’s outstanding laboratory test instruments will give you superior control of your laboratory workflow. Navigate through your workflow with the click of a mouse and control your processes with drag-and-drop ease of use.
Designed for flexibility, VisuaLCN’s Windows-based client-server architecture allows you to work on a standalone computer or control your Bitrode hardware from anywhere on your network. Using intuitive images and controls familiar to Windows users eases the learning curve for operators and staff.
The software is an easy to use, fully featured, flexible and powerful programming tool for Bitrode equipment that enables the user to spend more time testing and less time writing and debugging the test program. You’ll be impressed with how smoothly a new laboratory network can be built and how well the VisuaLCN system will integrate with existing enterprise networks.
Customize your test program
You don’t need to be a software engineer to create circuit control programs with VisuaLCN. The Program Editor application presents a fill-in-the-blank interface; all the choices are right in front of you in an easy-to-understand format. Your can create custom test regimes for circuit control quickly and easily.
Add new program steps by working from the menus or copy them from an existing routine. Additionally, you can comment on each step and control, helping you and other users remember and understand the profiles you’ve developed.
Monitor your progress
Don’t be left in the dark. VisuaLCN’s realtime data acquisition capability allows you to check the progress of a running circuit using one of several methods. View data from tests in process using the tabular Individual Circuit Status window, or check progress graphically, watching variables plot in real-time. Data can be gathered from individual circuits or from entire groups in the Lab Client Window.
With VisuaLCN’s remote web-based monitoring feature, you can create a simple web page that shows customizable circuit data and view it from any computer or mobile device. Additionally, your network administrator can host the site on your company’s server for increased visibility.
If, for any reason, you are unable to access your customized web page, the User Connection Center can help. This new feature in VisuaLCN Laboratory software allows you to create trigger alerts that generate text messages or emails to notify you of a change in your testing program.
Analyze your results
Quality control and battery development depend upon access to test data for success. VisuaLCN Laboratory software offers great flexibility to interpret such data. Information returned from your tests can be viewed in tabular format or in a user-configurable graphic view.
Choose the data you need to see, and how you’d like to see it. Graphs are easy to interpret with user-customized data ranges, graph colors and line styles.
Whether you need an Excel spreadsheet, an Access database, or a dynamic graph of your test results, VisuaLCN Laboratory software can help you create a report of your own design.
- With minimal training, users can create complex, multi-step programs incorporating sub-routines, loops, cycles, and user-defined variables
- Drag-and-drop interface for ease of use
- User-configurable circuit organization to manage your workflow
- Multiple circuit control with one PC
- Unlimited program steps per drive cycle
- Expandable/collapsible views of program steps
- Built-in program syntax and variable value checking
- Data analysis using built-in graphing utility, Excel spreadsheet or Access database
- Remote web-based monitoring
- Real-time email or text message updates for custom-defined events
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor
- 2+ Gigabytes of RAM
- Windows 8 or Windows 10 Operating System
- 1+ Gigabyte of free hard drive space
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
- One high speed buffered serial card per network adapter (Only for Bitrode systems that use serial communication)
- One dedicated network card, isolated from all other networks. A switch is recommended. (Only for Bitrode systems that use Ethernet communication)
Note: You must have at least 1 Gigabyte of hard drive space free for VisuaLCN Laboratory software to operate. Extra hard drive space will be required to store any data collected from the hardware modules. Systems with multiple circuits or high data acquisition may require more memory and CPU speed.
Click to view PDF: VisuaLCN- Lab
Click here to watch the short video.