Regional Sales Manager – North Territory (North USA and Eastern Canada) (home location: St. Louis, MO)
Scope of Role: To promote and sell Bitrode Battery Test Equipment and Services to prospective customers and existing customers in the northern United States and in Eastern Canada; to assist sales management with product planning, sales forecasting, and sales marketing; to assist engineering in the definition of new products to meet expanding customer requirements.
Reports to: Director of Sales and Marketing (St. Louis, MO)
Business Travel: Candidates must be willing to travel a minimum of 50% of the time in the following regions:
- The northern states of the USA
- The eastern states of Canada
- Results oriented; self-motivated; fast learner; thrives on meeting challenges; “hands on” get it done attitude
- Excels in working with highly technical cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills; constant communicator with attention to detail
- Spirit of innovation to offer customers new approaches and solutions
- Builds relationships with Customer key decision makers. Act as liaison and single point of contact with commercial and university customers.
- Analyzes customer business opportunities and threats; make recommendations and take responsibility for customer relations.
- Services existing Accounts and establish new Accounts within the territory.
- Secures orders by planning and organizing daily work schedule by calling on existing and potential customers.
- Develop and deliver technical sales presentations to customers by researching the customer’s needs and industry trends.
- Submits orders by working with Inside Sales Manager and Customer Service Specialists.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
- Monitors competition and gathering current marketplace information on product pricing, new products, delivery schedules merchandising techniques etc.
- Recommends changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM (salesforce.com preferable)
- At least 3 years of sales experience, preferably within the power electronics industry or test equipment industry.
- Understanding of basic electricity and associated terminology.
- Strong presentation, analytical and project process/management skills.
- Demonstrated skills to handle a variety of customers and assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed on assignments
Attn: Human Resources Department
9787 Green Park Industrial Drive
St. Louis, MO, 63123 U.S.A.