Position: Electrical Engineer
Reports to: Director of Engineering
Scope of Role: Design and develop new products to maintain a competitive and technological advantage over a group of products designed and manufactured by Bitrode.
- Design and develop new products and sustaining product platforms
- Determine parts electrical characteristics needed to build the product.
- Design/select electrical/electronic hardware for the product (microprocessor, pc boards, etc. Designs may be new or modifications to existing)
- Generate documentation package required to build the product (schematics, bill of materials, assembly drawings, and cover sheets); provide ‘marked up’ drawings to electrical draftsmen to complete the detail drawings. Supervise completion of the documentation and manage the project.
- Provide technical support to sales, engineering, inventory control, production, testing, and management.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work with software group to assure the correct development of firmware/software.
- Evaluate new products and components with suppliers
- Team player as well as a leader
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Spirit of innovation to improve work procedures
- Capable of providing plans for solving complex problems
Preferable MS in Electrical Engineering, but BS is acceptable with relevant experience
- Industrial Electronics Manufacturing
- Power Electronics
- AC/DC, DC/DC with SCRs, FETs, IGBTs
- Digital electronics (DSP, PLD) including control firmware
Attn: Human Resources Department
9787 Green Park Industrial Drive
St. Louis, MO, 63123 U.S.A.