Reports to: Director of Sales
Scope of Role: To assist Sales and corporate management with key marketing activities that effectively represent the company’s products and services to customers and prospects.
Business Travel: Limited to North American trade shows
- Supports Sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, and, account analyses through lead forensics and salesfore.com.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns; working closely with key industry publications to enhance company image and presence. Creation of ads and display materials.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with procurement department; inventorying stock; requesting orders; verifying receipt.
- Develops direct mail programs, and monitors roll-out of the campaign and checks for success level at the conclusion.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Reviews with Engineering and creates literature and data sheets to ensure specifications are kept current and supplies are adequate.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational and training opportunities, industry events, and other methods to advance understanding.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Manages the company website, LinkedIn, Constant Contact, and all other social media with respect to updates, design changes, search engine optimization, etc.
- Support sales department on customer service administration functions as necessary.
- Creating and publishing a quarterly newsletter, and monthly thank you.
- Coordination of polls and customer surveys.
- Works well with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated / learner
- Attention to detail
- Spirit of innovation to improve work procedures
- Practical approach
A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
- At least 3 years of marketing experience, preferably with industrial products.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Products, and WordPress.
- Strong presentation and analytical skills, plus demonstrated skills to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed on assignments.
Attn: Human Resources Department
9787 Green Park Industrial Drive
St. Louis, MO, 63123 U.S.A.