Bitrode Through the Years
Bitrode Through the Years: a brief history of Bitrode Corporation
- 1957 : Bitrode was started as an in-house battery tester to a battery manufacturer in St. Louis, MO USA.
- 1995 : Bitrode was purchased by a group of employees from the original owner, Emil Kovacik.
- 1998 : Bitrode broke ground for a new manufacturing building to expand from the original office in Fenton, MO USA.
- 2008 : Bitrode became a member of the Sovema group, making us an even stronger player in the growing global battery markets.
- 2009 : Bitrode broke ground for the headquarters building which combined the offices and the manufacturing floor in St. Louis, MO USA.
- 2017 : Bitrode celebrates 60 years of business in the battery industry!